Wolf Packs Imperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Strategy for new players
by lamsasuke Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:45 pm

» The wolf pack and TWP-2 merging
by lamsasuke Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 pm

» ANNEXED PLANETS AND COLONIES
by Sirius Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:47 pm

» EXTERNAL ALLIANCES
by Sirius Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 pm

» Possible targets
by Sirius Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 pm

» Squad declarations
by Sirius Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 pm

» Damn Serious
by Sirius Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 pm

» Tadas attack report
by lamsasuke Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:38 pm

» TWP x-members
by lamsasuke Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Strategy for new players

4 posters

Go down

Strategy for new players Empty Strategy for new players

Post  Sirius Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi guys, as i repeated it many times, this game is ALL about resources.
So, here's a little suggestion for new players to use as strategy to be successful.
After going through the Quests for beginners, build your planet in the Centaurus galaxy until you have the possibility to colonize a new planet, and also annex with some ships all planets from your Formax system and also Centaurus (this will give you additional resources and once all planets in your solar system are annexed, this will also give you bonuses).
The planets to colonize first are in your Formax solar system, since they are away from your enemies and do not requiere defense.
When all planets in your Formax Solar system are colonized except the one occupied by the pirates, wait until you can get the possibility to colonize a new planet and INVADE the planet of the pirates.
In this solar system you can boost to max your mines to get a lot of resources and then use those resources to boost your population to be able to fast colonize more planets and get more resources.
Also, logically your first planet will be the most advanced one, to use to build your fleet. Again, by being away from your enemies you can build a big FLEET without being attacked or destroyed.
Hoping this topic to be useful for all of you.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Strategy for new players Empty Re: Strategy for new players

Post  lamsasuke Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:31 am

So true and vouched for, although I'll need to research for shorter travel time because I keep building my ships in the fornax galaxy so they can be transported to a centauri galaxy and won't be attacked overnight or during breaks, and the distance between both galaxies are fucking mind smashingly long... like 12 hours hahaha.
lamsasuke
lamsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:51 pm

So, research points have to be boosted. So direct all science points to Propulsion, this way you will shorter your time travel. Smile
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Roll545 Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:52 am

To be honest. I find that the best way to boost your planets is to upgrade the recycling. I have at least 20 fleets of 30 recoilers each (with recycling and recycler cargo upgraded to the max) running at all times. I have more resources than GOD! The trouble becomes spending them all. My energy just is not growing fast enough to support my ship building activities.

This type of growth is preferable than one fueled by the fornax. If you do fornax though, focus on mines and think about them as your bank. Nobody can reach you there as previous members have said.

I have focused my empire to center around research with a secondary objective to constantly build ships. As a result my planets are laiden with Research Facilities, Power Plants, and Ship Yards. I have a few mines on each planet for passive income, but thats really about it. If calamity strikes I will be ready to rebuild quickly. My ship production capabilities are not where I want them yet, but they are getting there. Thats my two cents.

Roll545

Back to top Go down

Post  lamsasuke Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 am

Thank you roll you just gave me a great great idea... Colonize a planet and just put research facilities on it only =D
lamsasuke
lamsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  lamsasuke Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:43 am

This is a new idea of mine called a farm planet, where I basically line up energy farms in one row and separate rows for the mines, that way it's neat tidy and sustainable.
Strategy for new players 7b6ee710
lamsasuke
lamsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Matias Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 pm

You know that those Wind Farms require mostly Metal to upgrade.

So I see a serious lack of metal mines and an excess of crystal. You are going to stock up on crystal my friend.

If you are searching for a high energy bonus planet and you find one with wind. Preferably it should have a high metal bonus as well.

Matias

Back to top Go down

Post  Roll545 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:49 pm

I would agree, but think about it this way. Think of your empire as a whole. As titans, we dont really use crystal all that much. We are metal hungry, then tritium, then crystal. Our ships require mostly metal to build, and our research facilities etc require a lot of tritium. Cyrstal comes in as a minor player in the ship building sector as well as the building sector. It is only a main component when building things like Metal mines, Wind Plants, and Scanners. Aside from a few things I may have left out, crystal is not as important this round as it was the last Imperion.

Those are my thoughts.

Roll545

Back to top Go down

Post  lamsasuke Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Don't worry I am well aware, but I am slowly making that transition to metal as we speak.
Strategy for new players Dfaef983923a8477d3f423716c720db7
lamsasuke
lamsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum